Tramex is a global leader in design and manufacturing of accurate moisture meters. The company, actually, invented a non-destructive moisture meter, after a years of research. They still focus on research and development of new moisture meters, which can accurately pinpoint to a source and measure extend of water damage in flooring, walls, ceilings, roofing and other areas.
Tramex meters work with concrete and other building materials, as well as wood. Professionals dealing with either water damage restoration, or wall coverings use Tramex moisture meters, as their tools. Tramex is even a preferred tool recommended by many manufacturers of building materials, including SICA a world leader making floor covering meterials in their own product specs. Tramex moisture meters are made in Ireland.
Testers and Tools offers an entire selection of Tramex moisture meters and their accessories, and ships them to any US location expediently.
- Tramex Concrete Moisture Meters and Kits
- Tramex EIFS Inspection Moisture Meters and Kits
- Tramex Flooring Inspection Moisture Meters and Kits
- Tramex Pest Control Moisture Meters and Kits
- Tramex Roofing Moisture Meters and Scanners
- Tramex Water Damage Moisture Meters and Kits