Seitron Novo 3 Combustion Analyzer - 3 Gas
The Seitron Novo 3 combustion analyzer with O2, CO, NO/NOx Sensors are designed to provide accurate, reliable analysis for HVAC residential and commercial technicians. The Seitron Novo Combustion Analyzer now features the new-Pro Analysis Mode, which displays in real-time the measurement data on a combustion guide and stoichiometric chart to make analysis even easier. Other features of the Novo 3 gas analyzer include a large 7” intuitive touchscreen with easy navigation, a 4-year O2 sensor, a single probe with an easy plug-n-play connection for temperature, draft, and flue gas measurements, a dual-range (low/high) sensor technology, and an innovated water trap design. The Seitron Novo 3 combustion analyzer does not
include a printer. Need a printer? Check out the Seitron Novo 3-P
Combustion Analyzer same features but with a built-in printer.
- NEW - Pro Analysis Mode (see the box below to discover how it works!)
- Three sensors - O2, CO, and NO with NOx calculation
- Can be upgraded later to add a 4th sensor
- 7’’ touch display for easy menu navigation
- Dedicated probe with one simple connection
- Integrated water trap with LED backlight for easy maintenance
- Simultaneous measurement of gas and combustion results
- New dual range sensor technology
- Built-in Manometer for Draft, Gas Pressure, & Differential Pressure
- CO Protection Dilution Pump
- Field replaceable, pre-calibrated sensors
- 15 preprogrammed fuels
NEW Pro Analysis Mode
How does it work?
- Select Fuel Type & Equipment Type (80% Boiler, 90% furnace, water heater, etc)
- Watch & Stabilize your Combustion readings in the GREEN Zone for optimal combustion
- View Stoichiometric Chart / Graph
- Print or Email the results
Novo 3 Combustion Analyzer 3-Gas (O2, CO/H2, NO)
The Seitron Novo-3 includes O2, CO/H2, NO sensors with NOx calculation. The Novo combustion analyzer is upgradeable at the factory to add a 4th gas sensor. The new generation of long-life gas sensors enhances the reliability and accuracy of measurements. In addition, the Novo analyzer includes a dilution pump which helps protect the CO sensor from high gas concentrations that might otherwise damage the sensor.
Display and Probe
The 7’’ display grants maximum visibility of all information along with quick and smooth browsing experience.
One source of major improvement of our analyzer is the new flue gas sampling probe connection. Instead of three separate connections for temperature, draft and flue gases, it has been redesigned to just one simple connection. The new connection allows the user to connect the probe without looking with an easy plug-n-play design.
The water trap design has been completely innovated to guarantee maximum performance and easy maintenance. A large inspection window with backlit LED allows the user to quickly and very easily check the water level and filter at any time.
Combustion parameters and gas pressures
Thanks to the possibility of measuring combustion parameters and gas pressures at the same time, Novo drastically reduces service time and limits the need to use different devices.
New Dual Range Sensor Technology
How many times have you had the doubt, should I use a high or low range sensor? Stop asking yourself, starting from today you will have just one sensor for both ranges. NOVO detects gas concentrations and automatically adjusts the scale, ensuring the sensor life and the measurement resolution.
- (1) Seitron Novo 3 Combustion Analyzer
- (1) Gas probe with 12" interchangeable tip
- (1) 6 ft Single Connection Hose
- (1) Integrated water trap
- (1) Manometer Hoses
- (1) Outdoor Combustion Air Temp Probe
- (1) AC Power Adapter & Cable
- (1) Hard plastic kit case
- (1) Quick Guide
- (1) Calibration Certificate
- Warranty - 2 years on the unit and sensors, 4 years on the O2 sensor