New Promotion Exclusively at Testers and Tools.
1) Purchase any UEI C161 or C163 Combustion Analyzer and receive a $25.00 Gift Card.
2) Purchase any UEI C165+ Combustion Analyzer and receive a $50.00 Gift Card.
3) Gift Cards will be shipped directly from UEI Instruments to the purchaser’s shipping address.
4) Promotion valid through December 31, 2023.
UEI C165+NKIT Combustion Analyzer with NOx Sensor and Printer
Get Additional Discount with promo code: ueicombustion
(Add the product to the Shopping Cart, Apply the Coupon Code, and enjoy your Discount).
The UEi C165+NKIT with NOx is a residential/commercial combustion analyzer that features an H2-compensated 10,000 ppm CO sensor with purge protection and a LINK function to provide a connection with the included wireless pipe clamp probes. In addition, the analyzer features differential pressure testing, a heat exchanger test, a rugged design, multiple sensor protection, an ambient air CO test, and altitude compensation. The UEi 165+ NKIT includes a Nitric Oxide Sensor and a thermal printer.
The UEi C165+NKIT flue gas analyzer measures NO, CO (10,000ppm H2 Compensated), CO2, differential pressure, flue, and inlet temperature and calculates O2, differential temperature, efficiency (net, gross), and excess air.
- LINK to wireless probes
- Includes a Nitric Oxide (NO) Sensor
- Wireless Flow and Return Probes
- NOx filtered & H2 Compensated CO sensor (10,000ppm range)
- Large 6-line backlit display
- Heat Exchanger test
- 3 levels of sensor protection
- NOx-filtered CO sensor
- Over-range protection pump
- Includes a thermal printer
- Low Flow Detection to protect reading accuracy
- Includes an IR thermal printer
- Compatible with DTHA2
- High altitude compensation
- Temperature Differential w/ K-Type probe inputs
Additional features of the C165+NKIT combustion analyzer include three levels of sensor protection: an over-range protection pump, a NOx filter CO sensor, and a low flow detection system that warns of a low flow and switches the pump off, as well as an LED light to indicate when the water trap is full. The UEi C165+NKIT combustion analyzer is an excellent choice for residential furnaces, A/C heat pumps, boilers, and water heaters.
The UEi C165+NKIT residential combustion analyzer includes a new feature called LINK that connects the analyzer to wireless probes. The C165+NKIT commercial combustion analyzer includes two wireless temperature pipe clamps (WPC2) that use the LINK feature to compare flow and return temperatures on a boiler. In addition, the LINK wireless feature on the UEi C165+NKIT combustion analyzer allows it to work with the optional UEI DTHA2 (sold separately) digital psychrometer.
The C165+NKIT has a DMM-style user interface, a protective rubber boot with magnets for hands-free operation, and a probe with an integral temperature sensor. The large 6-line display is backlit and provides the user with relevant information based on current activity, including the analyzer's status via the new intelligent status bar. The C165+NKIT uses a new data storage system allowing up to 45 logs of any combination of combustion, AUX, temperature, heat exchange, or room CO and then printed using the IR printer for documentation.
The C165+NKIT flue gas combustion analyzer includes a NOx sensor and an IR thermal printer.
The UEi C165+NKIT combustion analyzer is backed by UEi Service to give ten years of warranty, same-day guaranteed recertification, and a reduced cost of ownership.
Why to choose UEi Combustion Gas Analyzer ?
1 year warranty extendable to 10 years
SAME DAY recertification
Free UPS ground shipping to/from Indianapolis facility
Save more with promo code: ueicombustion
In Stock and Ready to Ship Free Today.
- C165+ Combustion Analyzer
- Flue probe
- Wireless Pipe Clamp Probes x 2
- IR thermal printer
- Printer Paper Roll x 1
- Tubing with connector
- Particle Filter (spare)
- K-Type Thermocouples (2)
- Rechargeable batteries 3 (AA)
- USB Charging cable
- Carrying case
- Quick Start Guide
- Up to 10-year warranty with annual recertification